Welcome To Whispering Ridge
Whispering Ridge is one of Grande Prairie’s finest subdivisions, located in the County. It is a neighborhood built on the ideals of friendly people and stunning views, with an emphasis on family. Every house has a large lot with close proximity to large playgrounds, tobogganing hills, skating rinks, a lake with walking trails, a church, and the Whispering Ridge Community School (K-8). It is a vibrant community, not just a subdivision…one more reason that your family belongs here.
North of Grande Prairie in the hamlet of Clairmont, located on the west side of Hwy 43 is the Whispering Ridge community.
5 Reasons You'll LOVE it:
- 49% tax savings (approx.)
- City Services, County Living
- Wide (3 car garage) lots
- Ponds and walking trails
- Architecturally Controlled
- Community School K-8
5 Reasons You'll hate it:
- Tight-knit community. If you don’t pick up fluffy’s business on your walk, you might get put on blast on the community Facebook page.
- Tons of kids. If you don’t want a neighbourhood full of young families, this place won’t be for you.
- Lack of trees – but you can plant your own!
- Construction is going on. New phases are still developing.
- Yard work. Larger lots = more maintenance.
Home Styles In Whispering Ridge
Detached Single Family Homes
Semi-Detached Single family homes