Welcome To Whispering Ridge
Whispering Ridge is one of Grande Prairie’s finest subdivisions, located in the County. It is a neighborhood built on the ideals of friendly people and stunning views, with an emphasis on family. Every house has a large lot with close proximity to large playgrounds, tobogganing hills, skating rinks, a lake with walking trails, a church, and the Whispering Ridge Community School (K-8). It is a vibrant community, not just a subdivision…one more reason that your family belongs here.
North of Grande Prairie in the hamlet of Clairmont, located on the west side of Hwy 43 is the Whispering Ridge community.
5 Reasons You'll LOVE it:
- 49% tax savings (approx.)
- City Services, County Living
- Wide (3 car garage) lots
- Ponds and walking trails
- Architecturally Controlled
- Community School K-8
5 Reasons You'll hate it:
- Tight-knit community. If you don’t pick up fluffy’s business on your walk, you might get put on blast on the community Facebook page.
- Tons of kids. If you don’t want a neighbourhood full of young families, this place won’t be for you.
- Lack of trees – but you can plant your own!
- Construction is going on. New phases are still developing.
- Yard work. Larger lots = more maintenance.
Home Styles In Whispering Ridge
Detached Single Family Homes
Semi-Detached Single family homes
Places of Interest
Here are some helpful links to popular places and services in the Whispering Ridge area
Here are links to the five school options for residents within the boundaries of Whispering Ridge